This week has just been a huge I hate diabetes week. Like, normally, I’m pretty cool with it and whatever, but I’ve just been so annoyed with it lately. It really starts to get to me sometimes.
Why did I have to get this? Why do I have to deal with all this crap all the time? It’s not fair. And yeah, life’s not fair, but I feel like compared to my friends that never get sick and seem like they never have problems, my life is a stark contrast. I’m just so sick of all of this.
- screen--agers likes this
- misskatiejoyce said: Amen.
- stuckinafandom likes this
- chrislanaway said: Everyone one has bad weeks, you need to reflect upon them. Find out what went wrong to make them bad and then start a fresh the next week focusing on working on the cause for your troubles. Diabetes isn’t a nice thing to have, I hate it too.
- reminiscingbettertimes reblogged this from diabetic-diary
- mylullaby-is-disney said: Believe me, I know the feeling… :P
- lightbemy-guide likes this
- diabetic-diary posted this